3 tablespoons olive oil
2 lbs. round steak
1 onion, chopped
¼ lb. mushrooms
2-8oz. cans tomato sauce
2 tablespoons flour
1 cup water
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 cup sour cream
• Brown meat in olive oil in heavy skillet, remove from skillet.
• Cook onion and mushrooms until golden in skillet.
• Combine tomato sauce, flour, water, salt and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl and blend until smooth.
• Return meat to skillet, add tomato sauce, water, salt and Worcestershire sauce. Simmer over low heat for 1 hour.
• Stir in sour cream. Remove from heat immediately and serve over noodles or rice.